Thursday 29 November 2012

ABOUT ME

  
 

                         Hi friends!! I'm Michelle Dela Torre live in Davao City.I was born on March 05, 1988,
I am a working student,I started to work when I was in grade four. I have a lots of experiences in the field of working. Its not easy to work early but its a big challenge for me and I enjoyed it.I've  learned a lot of  things
from different work places.

                     I am aiming to fulfill my dreams that's why I'm not losing hope for me to have a good future.I'm still working now to support my studies.I believed the sayings state that "Poverty is not hindrance to success.",because for me being a working student is not hindrance but its a blessing from God.Despite of the trials that I've encountered I never regret and not losing hope because those such things that made me feel nothing and failed its God's plan to know me, what life is? besides I have a big God to help me every step of the way in my life's journey. God is my inspiration to fulfill my dreams.I always pray for Him and thank's Him for His guidance and protection,knowledge and wisdom from work to school.

                     I'm taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management in Philippine College of Technology.I loved this course because I found my talents here.I loved to cook and etc.inside this field, a lots  of challenges and its very interesting.




Lunch break during our Philippine Airline Seminar at 
Water Front Insular Hotel,we eat delicious foods.
yummy....yummy




 

We made carbonara pasta during our kitchen
management preparation.The girl standing from the left
was Maricar and Ness.And from the right was
Mariz,Me,and Janeth.





Pizza trip with my friends in coffee shop
at Barrio Bistro.We are very enjoyed during our 
pizza trip.
 
 
 
 
 
I make gibson drink during our bar laboratory,and 
this is it........
 
 
This is what I made the gibson martini.




Thank you for viewing.......God Bless You.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment